Upon Placing Your Order:
1. You'll receive a confirmation email with your order number and details of your purchased products. This email is the one you provided during order process.
This email will be used to update you on your order. You have the choice to sign up for our newsletter.
2. Once your order has been packed in our warehouse, it will then be checked and dispatched. You'll receive an email with dispatch information such as this example
Your order number BC#_______ has been shipped with DPD Ireland.
The tracking number is: 80526****.
You can follow the status of your delivery at: https://dpd.ie/tracking?consignmentNumber=8052******.
We ship all over the world.
Please note the following:
· Transit times vary from country to country and some countries are considered slow transit. (please see Lost or Delayed Packages below)
· Due to restrictions, some products cannot be shipped to some international destinations.
· Shipping rates for many products are weight-based. Weight information can be found on the relevant product pages. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights are rounded up to the next full pound.
Our main priority is you. You've chosen to order with us and we really appreciate your custom, therefore, we aim to dispatch as quickly as we can. Usually, orders leave our warehouse within 3-5 working days*.
Once your order has left our warehouse you will receive a confirmation email. Delivery time is in addition to this.
*Dispatch times during busy periods such as Black Friday and other sales or restock periods can be up to 8-10 working days.
Once we have dispatched, the time it takes for your order to reach you is unfortunately out of our control. Delivery times can vary from country to country. We can give you an estimated time only.
Please note the following:
· Postal and courier services operate Monday-Friday.
· Estimated transit times to Ireland: 1-2 business days after dispatch.
· Estimated transit times to the UK: 2-4 business days after dispatch.
· Estimated transit times within Europe: 3-8 working days after dispatch.
· Estimated transit times to other international countries: 5-12 working days after dispatch.
Customs and Post Office policies vary from country to country and this can sometimes result in slow transit to certain parts of the world. In our experience, the following countries can take longer than 12-26 days: Germany, Italy, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Middle Eastern countries, South Africa, India, and Pakistan.
IMPORTANT: It's advisable to order in advance of any personal requirements such as birthday/gift/college course deadlines to allow for dispatch and transit time.
We include your email address and phone number on the postal label so as if there is an issue with delivery, it may be a point of contact for the person delivering. If you wish for this information not to be included on your label, please state this in the Note Section at the time of ordering.
Courier Service within 32 counties of Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland:
We deliver within ROI and NI by 2 courier options; Fastway and DPD.
This shipping option is offered to our customers at a reduced rate and with free shipping on all orders over €60.
Average delivery time is between 24-48 hours from the time of dispatch, however, please allow extra time during busy periods such as Black Friday, Christmas, etc.
Customers must provide a contact number for couriers to call and arrange delivery.
REST OF WORLD:
We use Priority Post and Tracked Post internationally. You can estimate the cost of postage before checkout using our Estimator.