"MY FACE AND EYE" 13 Piece Brush Set Including HOT PINK F20 KABUKI and Brush Roll
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 30 and pay only $89.67 each
"My Face and Eye" 13 Piece Brush Set Including HOT PINK F20 KABUKI and Brush Roll
FAQ: See below set description.
Description of the 13 Piece "My Face and Eye" Brush Set.
- 001 BC Powder Brush: An all purpose powder brush perfect for your cheeks/face. Use for smooth application of blushes and face powders and bronzers. High grade goat bristles.
- 002 BC Double ended foundation/concealer brush: is ideal for applying foundation evenly giving a flawless finish. Can be used to blend any foundation or concealer. Synthetic Bristles.
- 003 BC Small Duo Fibre Brush: can be used for an airbrush affect application of foundations, cream and liquid cheek highlighters and blushes. Made of a blend of natural goat and synthetic fibres.
- 004 BC Blush Brush: Ideal for powder blush application or use to shape or contour your face. High grade goat bristles.
- 005 BC Large Precision Concealer Brush: With its’ pointed bristles this brush is perfect for precise application of concealers or foundation. Can be used for contouring and shaping cheeks, nose, forehead and chin or use to apply highlighter on the brow bone of the eye. Synthetic Bristles
- 006 BC Tapered Blending Brush: This fluffy dome shaped taper brush is ideal for blending eyeshadows. Its’ soft fibres make it ideal for using along the crease of the eye. It is also good for blending concealers. Rounded and tapered top. Specially designed to apply and blend colour on the crease. High grade goat bristles.
- 007 BC Flat Eye Shading Brush: This soft and dense brush is perfect for building colour on the eyelid using pressed or loose pigment eyeshadows. With its’ rounded top, avoid those harsh lines on the eyelid. Is perfect for use with the 006 BC Tapered Blending Brush. BC Tip: Use damp to achieve an intense eye look. Synthetic Bristles
- 008 BC Small Angled Shading Brush: This soft angled brush is hand-sculpted for precise application of eyeshadow. Use to build darker colours in the outer corner of the eye. Perfect for creating a smokey eye. High grade pony hair.
- 009 BC Precision Pencil Brush: This unique multi-purpose brush is a favourite here at Blank Canvas Cosmetics. It is ideal for applying shimmer and highlight to the inner tear ducts of the eye without messy under eye spillages. Can also be used for precise application of shadows along the crease line and outer corner of the eye and along the lower lash line. That’s not all! It can also act as a lip brush. Now that’s value for money! A must in any brush collection. Synthetic Bristles
- 010 BC Small Blending Brush: This brush is especially designed to blend/shade colour with its’ fine bundle of fluffy bristles. Ideal for along the eyelid and crease of the eye. Achieving a professional eyeshadow look has never been so easy. High grade pony hair.
- 011 BC Angled Brow/Liner Brush: Apply your favourite gel/cream/powder eyeliner or fill in your brows using this flat angled brush. Synthetic Bristles
- 012 BC Precision Eyeliner Brush: Designed with precise application of liquid liner in mind. We all know how tricky liquid liner can be to apply. This brush is just right for the job. BC Tip: Use to dab concealer on tiny blemishes that your concealer brush is too big for! Synthetic Bristles
- Brush Roll: this faux leather brush roll is ideal fro travelling. It is presented in a plush faux leather brush roll, with 12 separate compartments plus a side zipper compartment ideal for holding eye/lip pencils plus extra brushes. It also has a small side compartment perfect for storing a kabuki brush or sponge.
- Brushes no: 2,3,4,10 are available for purchase separately.
- F20 HD Flat Top Kabuki, is made of short, dense synthetic fibres ideal for liquid, cream or powder products.
This new unique style of brush was specifically designed with perfection in mind. We are always in search of a flawless finish to our makeup and now the F20 could be just the key to what we need. Stipple or buff your foundation onto your face with this super soft brush and notice the difference to your application.
FAQ: What's the difference in the 13 Piece "My Face and Eye" brush set and the Pro Deluxe brush range?
The 13 Piece brush set is an excellent kit for anyone starting out using make up. It contains 6 face brushes and 7 eye brushes. It is presented in a plush faux leather brush roll, with 12 separate compartments plus a side zipper compartment ideal for holding eye/lip pencils plus extra brushes. It also has a small side compartment perfect for storing a kabuki brush or sponge. Brushes no: 2,3,4,10 are available separately also.
The premium Pro Deluxe range could be described as the bigger sister of the 12 piece brush set. The entire 15 Piece brush set comes with a cup holder. The range is larger with 18 Pro Deluxe brushes currently available. All brushes are available separately. There are currently 10 face brushes, 7 eye brushes and 1 lip brush available in the Pro Deluxe range.
TheMakeupChair...Brush Set giveaway!! Must be a subscriber to this channel!Must...
How I Clean an...Howto Clean Foundation Sponges: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...
Blank Canvas C..."My Face and Eye" 12 piece professional brush set - Includes:*...
Comments from Users
Posted by Unknown on 27th Mar 2013
My friend ordered these brushes and I used them with her, they are Amazing well done bcc
Posted by Unknown on 25th Mar 2013
I watch a makeup tutorial on youtube and she uses these brushes. I am currently in the states and was a little afraid of ordering out of the country BUT these brushes are AMAZING! I recommend for ANY type of user!
I'll never buy anything else!
Posted by Daz on 7th Jan 2013
These are the greatest brushes I have ever bought! They are easy to clean, and make my makeup look flawless. I would recommend these to anyone, and have done!
Posted by Aracely on 26th Dec 2012
I am in love, these are the best brushes I have ever had and for the price I feel I am in debt with BCC, so happy to have bought them I recommend them a 100 percent....
LOVE the brushes!
Posted by Rachel on 27th Oct 2012
Reeally nice brushes there super soft and in a lovely bag, got them delivered fast as well
Posted by Holly on 5th Jun 2012
These brushes are perfect and they are so soft on my sensitive skin! They make applying make-up easier! A MUST buy :)
Posted by Maxi on 13th May 2012
Love the brushes!